Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Howard County knows that disaster doesn't just wait to happen when your awake. Things happen at all times of the day and night. Mitigation has to happen as quickly as possible to keep things from getting worse. For example, mold can start to grow in a little as 24 hours. When you have water damage I doubt your going to want to hear from the company you called that you can't be out for a few days. Worse might be when you have something happen in the middle of the night and all you get is the answering machine from a company.
SERVPRO of Howard County will be there for you whenever disaster strikes.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (410) 465-7333
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Howard County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.